Monday, November 30, 2009

November 29th Journal Page and Project 365 Catch-Up...

Today is the last day of the November Promp-A-Day class! I'm anxious to see what's coming up for December! In the meantime, here's my page from yesterday...

November 29...

Now - on to the subject of Project 365 - EEK I'm really starting to struggle! I keep forgetting to take pictures! I know I can keep it up til the end of the year - I just have to!!! Anyhoo, what I'm doing is just trying to take as many pictures as I can. Some days I take a bunch to make up for not taking any on other days. In the end I WILL have 365 photos! This is a good exercise in stick-to-it-iveness! So, here are some photos to catch you up:

Tuesday, November 10th: Willie - portrait of a scraproom cat...

and Johnny with the packing paper from my latest shipment of scrap supplies. I think he likes it when I get happy mail, even more than I do!

Friday, November 20: A scene from inside my favorite thrift store. They have treasures galore!

Friday, November 20: After doing the art journal page about how I was always the kid with the loud pants, I came across this old picture of me as a kid wearing LOUD pants!

Tuesday, November 24th: It was a grey day, but beautiful to see the geese flying in formation on my way to Chisago City...

It was my first time going to Chisago City - what a cute little town it is!

Thursday, November 26: The atmosphere was festive at the Rydell family Thanksgiving gathering...

Sunday, November 29th: I finally broke down and ordered some happy tape. I have been wanting some of this stuff for a long time. I got this set of plaids...
and this set of black and whites. I can't wait to use them! (Photos borrowed from the happy tape website)...

So, that is it for now. I am re-commiting myself to finish out the year strong with my Project 365 photos! It's only five more weeks til the end of the year!

Alrighty then - the next thing on my list is to do a challenge! Hmmmmm, I'm off to check out some challenge blogs and find something to participate in!

Have a fabulous Monday my friends, and I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks so much for visiting!

6 comments:

milkcan said...

GREAT page (and sentiment) and I'm way jealous of your happy tape! Can't wait to see what you make with it!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous page! Love that happy tape, and the cute pics of the cats in the scrap!!

Unknown said...

Cool happy tape! Fun array of pics! Love the cats!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

love love love the page michelle and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos....the one with the loud pants cracks me up!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Are there really only 5 weeks left 'till the end of the year... eeeeekkkk! Your art journal page is awesome, LOVE that image with the journaling! And I ADORE your loud trousers!!! Keep them photo's coming... you can do it!

Claudje said...

Hi, I enjoyed my stay @ ure page! I love ure cats and how u write.
NIce art pages as well.
Sweet dreams from the Netherlands,
Love Claudia