Thursday, September 11, 2008

Inspired but oh soooo tired...

This week's Project Catwalk challenge at SiStv was fabulous! Our challenge was simply to create a 12 x 12 layout using something in a way it wasn't intended for. Leaves it pretty wide open, eh? I struggled with it for hours last night, trying to come up with something unique, and nothing seemed to work. Then tonite (thank heavens) I got a fun idea and had a blast working on it! Supplies were flying everywhere as I worked furiously to make the 24-hour deadline. I finished with plenty of time to spare! The results make me giggle, and I can't wait to share them with you! Can't do that til Saturday nite tho - harumpf. I am feeling so inspired right now, I truly feel like creating, or no, what I really feel like doing is making up a new scrapbook collection with papers and ribbons and such, but I am SO EXHAUSTED that I can't even get myself to clean up the gargantuan mess I made in my scraproom! Aargh. I would show you a picture of the mess, but I'm too tired to take a pic and upload it. How bad is that? Besides, who really wants to see a picture of a mess anyway, right?
Instead I will show you a pic of my hubby Michael. He received his medallion at AA tonight for 14 years of sobriety. I'm so happy for him and proud of him! Congratulations darlin' - I love you!

Take care everyone, and I will be talkin at ya again real soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and your hubby. That is fantastic! Way to go!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! WOW...14 years is a huge deal!!! Congrats to you both...sobriety is a wonderful thing for all people involved! What an accomplishment for him!
PS...you can start the 52 week scrapbook anytime, I started mine in April I think