On Fridays, the Fauxbonichi Journalers Facebook Group has a challenge called "Five on Friday." The intent of the challenge is to help you use up your stash. They post five things for you to try to include on your page, without buying anything new. I love this challenge, as it gives me a chance to try to put seemingly random things together on a page and have them make some sort of sense. LOVE THAT.
This week the challenge was...
1) Add a picture/photo/sticker/embellishment that represents something that you are thankful for. (the photo is of Michael and his new niece Susannah. I'm thankful for the new little addition to our family, and for a husband with such a big, open heart).
2) Something from your stash that was a bargain/great deal. (the little girl in the bottom left corner, is cut from an education pamphlet that I got at an antique store. I got a stack of the little pamphlets, each one unique and full of vintage illustrations, for only $2.00 - a treasure!)
3) Add something that is related to the history of your ancestors/country. (the United States Wildlife Preservation Stamp from 1971)
4) Use a stamp or a sticker that you love. (I finally got to use my "rock, paper, scissors" stamp from Sweet Stamp Shop! I just love it, but it's so random I haven't had an opportunity to use it in a project yet)
5) Add some orange to your page. (orange tombow marker and orange striped washi tape)
Five on Friday, November 27, 2015
There are only two days left in the challenge, and I have four pages to create in order to catch up. Can I do it? I hope so. I will definitely keep you posted, right here.
Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate you so much!