Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Day Two of the Countdown - Neil Young...

Welcome to the second day of the Top 2000 countdown!  Today we are counting down the best songs of all time, from #1496 - 1812.

Today I picked #1735 - Needle and the Damage Done, by Neil Young.  

This song about addiction pulls at my heartstrings every time I hear it.  It's beautiful, but also so sad...




Here's a video of Neil singing Needle and the Damage Done...



The Top 2000 Countdown party is hosted by my friend Marit Barentsen on her blog.  If you want to find out more about the Top 2000 Party, click here:  All About the Top 2000 Blog Party 

and if you want to see all of the beautiful work that people all around the world are submitting for day two - click here: Marit's Day Two Blogpost. 

It'd be great fun if you want to play along!

Thanks for visiting and I will see you tomorrow for day three!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is fabulous! LOVING the dark with the bright colors!!!!!!!!