Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project 12 for June...

Another month has gone by and it's time for Project 12 again! I am enjoying this year-long endeavor soooooo much! Here's what I came up with for my calendar page (click on the image to see details)...
I used the "Anthology" collection by Studio Calico this month, plus some added bits and bobs from other collections and my stash too.

And for my layout page I used this sketch that Becky Fleck created for Project 12...


Here's how mine came out...
I painted on the back of the Hambly grey doily transparency, so the details would show up a little better; and the journaling is done on a piece of SC Fabrips, which is a thin, canvasy adhesive fabric, that kind of reminds me of gaffer tape. I wrote on it with a black AC Journaling marker and it worked great!

I have to say that Project 12 is seriously one of the most worthwhile memory-keeping projects I have ever done! I really enjoy creating the monthly overviews and I think it will be great to have them to look back on as time goes by. Thanks so much to Davinie Fiero for thinking this wonderful idea up, and for sharing it with us all!

If you would like to get involved in Project 12, you can go here to find out more about it. You can jump in anytime! If you are already doing it, I'd love to hear how you are liking it?!!

Now I am off to announce the July guest designer at Scrapping The Music! She's a very inspiring artist!!! Be sure to stop by in a little while to find out who it is.............

Thanks so much for visiting everyone! I really appreciate it! Have a super groovy day!

7 comments:

anne g-i said...

I love what you're doing with Project 12. I'm thinking I'm going to try to do something like this for Kate's senior year. thanks for the inspiration!!

EverydayMe said...

this is sooooooooo awesome.. I want to do this... will have to keep this in mind when the new year comes around... love love love it!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooooooooo LOVE LOVE LOVE these Michelle!! its always fun to see your monthly pages! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Davinie Fiero said...

You are always so inspiring to me Michelle. I love your free spirited designs. You can feel your love for this hobby through your work. Nice job as always!

mandysea said...

These are amazing!! Just love the detail!! what a great idea!

Bekka said...

Amazing! I love these calendar and project 12 pages!

Unknown said...

SO AWESOME! You are ROCKING P12!