Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tiny Dancer at Scrapping The Music...

It's movie week again at Scrapping The Music and this month we are featuring Elton John's "Tiny Dancer," from the movie "Almost Famous!" Here's what I came up with...
The line from the song that goes "now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand..." made me think of my little Wilbur and how he follows me around wherever I go. It's so sweet. The frame is from "Love, Elsie" and the rest is a mix of things from my stash.

This may be one of the simplest layouts I've made - I really wanted to focus on the picture.

Come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us!

P.S. I have a big secret that I am just bursting to share, but I can't yet...

6 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

I like the focus on the pic!! Pretty layout:):) And I can't wait to hear your news!!

Bekka said...

Beautiful! I love the simplicity of this!

Now what's your secret? :)

Marit said...

This really is a gorgeous layout Michelle!!! I'm totally in love with it!!! Aaaaah... the frame, the pic, the colours, the little buttons... it's beyond marvelous!!!

Yes, I know the "bursting feeling" myself... the feeling of "wanting to tell but can't just yet".... aaargghhh...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....you can't have secrets from the BOSS!!! GIVE!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee how you framed the photo and that row of buttons!! FAB FAB FAB! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

katkni said...

You're pregnant ? ;P

EverydayMe said...

lovely... and I love how your attention is on the photo... great job!!
{{hugs}} Michelle