Thursday, February 27, 2014

Planner Journal Week Eight...

Hi friends, how's it going?
I'm excited to share week eight (Feb. 17 - 23) in my planner with you today!

In the No Excuses journaling method, it is suggested that you do a tiny watercolor sketch each week.  This month, I chose to do one big one instead...
 
 (gelatos, watercolor, pitt pen)


 The Documented Life Project challenge was to add a flap to your flap, so I added a tiny flap to my bird page...

here's the front of the flap...


 and when you flip it up it looks like this...


...then, when you open the bird sketch flap, you can see my tribute to my chosen artist of the month - Jean Michel Basquiat...
 He wasn't the actual No Excuses artist of the month, but I really wanted to learn about him, so I substituted him in.  I'm so glad I did - it was really an interesting experience!


and here is how the week 8 planner page looks all finished...
(Tombow markers, sakura moonlight gel pens, pitt pens, stickers, rubber stamps.  Photo in the middle is of Basquiat with Andy Warhol)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!! LOVING that bird on the hand and the journaled page is so FUN!!!!

Kelli said...

I adore your planner!! It's so fun and colorful!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you so much Julie and Kelli!