Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Project Life: Week 5...

Here's Week 5 in my Project Life Album...

I tried putting some of the thicker embellishments on the outside of the pockets this week, and I like how it turned out, especially where it ties two pockets together.


It was a quiet week at home.  This winter is so severe that going out is to be avoided if at all possible - ha...

It was gloomy all week too, which made it hard to get good photos, so I apologize for that...
 This week took up 3 pages - the spread you see above, and then this extra page...

If you are doing Project Life - how is it going?

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your PL pages!! I loveeeee the photos and the colors ... and your winters remind me of our summers ... it is BEYOND HOT here in Phoenix for 5 months that everyone does as LITTLE as possible outside then! LOL!!!

dawn said...

Hi Michelle!! So happy to see your beautiful pages again! Love them and how fun they are, you have the coolest things to add. Winter is keeping us inside most days too. The kids have missed so much school, sigh.
I'm happy to say that my blogger is finally working and I got to post with pictures, YAY!! Hope you can come see them, feels so good to post and share again. Hoping I can join you this Friday on something I finish, just have to make sure I do finish something, lol.
Stay warm my friend!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your project life pages are always so inspiring and creative, Michelle! I love them. We are in the midst of snow, snow, snow here, too! Take care and stay safe and warm, my friend!

Kelli said...

I love Parenthood!! Your PL pages are great. I'm in South Texas, we were excited to get a 40 degree day earlier this week. Keep warm!