Friday, February 7, 2014

Finish 'er Up Friday: Embracing All of You...

The page I finished this week is a Life Book Lesson I started way back in August of last year.  This is how far I got back then...
 

It sat, just like that in my journal, until this past week when I decided to work on it again.  I know I always say this, but - It was SO MUCH FUN!  

It's a lesson by Tam LaPorte called "Embracing All of You,"  and here is how it turned out...
The waves contain some of my personality traits that I love and some that I'm not as fond of (lol), and the sail holds some of my hopes and dreams.  This is done with layers and layers of acrylic paint, gesso, spray inks, neocolor II crayons, paint markers and various papers.

How are you doing this week?  Did you work on any unfinished projects?  Link us up if you did, so we can encourage each other!

Thanks so much for visiting!  I really appreciate it!  See you again soon!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love how this turned out!! LOVING that boat and what you did with the waves!!!!!

anne g-i said...

way cool! i hope messy is a trait you like! I'd hate to lose you off the messy side of the table!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh Michelle! I am LOVing these pages so much! I saw that you made this your cover photo at Facebook and absolutely loved it! I hope that you get to sail towards you hopes and dreams, and want to thank you for giving us the inspiration to do so, too! Happy LOVE month! ♥

kelli said...

What a great finish up. And great inspiration as well!

Breesmimi said...

Hi Michelle! I found you through Pinterest. Loving your blog and the inspiration for journals and Project Life, One Little Word. I'm your newest follower!