Monday, December 28, 2015

Day Four of the Top 2000 - singing along with Justin Timberlake and Jason Mraz...

Hi friends!  We are moving right along with day 4 of the Top 2000 party, where we countdown songs #1180 - #873!

Again, I have two pages to share; the main one that I made for my Top 2000 journal, and another older scrapbook layout....

MIRRORS
by Justin Timberlake
#944
This song has ALOT of lyrics, so I filled the whole background with them; and everything else went on top.  I made a mask from a photo I found online and sprayed some dark dylusions and adirondack mists over it.  There are so many good lines in this song, it was hard to choose one to highlight!

Here's Justin performing Mirrors on the Ellen show...




I am having fun throwing a few of my old scrapbook layouts into the mix this year.  Here's one that pays tribute to #962...

FEELING GOOD
by Nina Simone
#962

Enjoy the video...


I hope you are enjoying counting down the Top 2000 songs with me!  Click here to go to Marit's blog and see what everyone is creating!

Thanks for visiting and I will see you tomorrow for Day Five!

4 comments:

dawn said...

Hi Michelle!! Catching up on your posts, WOW, you have been busy here. Love seeing your music countdown each year. LOVE your pages so much!! Seeing your workspace is lovely, all that light and space you have. Mine is still one wall in our family room and the kitchen table. You have lots of planners and have fun with them all, so keep them and use them and share what you do with us, so inspiring see them.

Happy almost 2016 my friend!!! I miss you on IG, will try to get here more often :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous! LOVING how you added the lyrics on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phinner said...

Yowza Michelle! So much detail in your Timberlake piece! I'm getting a little 70s vibe with the colors! Love the flashback too! Too much fun!

anna said...

Great work, Michelle! Love your style!