Monday, December 7, 2015

Planner Memory-Keeping...

Hi friends!  Thanks for your comments on my last post. It helps to know I'm not alone in the world of being overwhelmed by choices! I'm still mulling over my options, and I will keep you posted on how it goes!

Today I've got my latest page in this year's memory-keeping planner to share with you, complete with a tip-in...

The Documented Life challenge this week is to focus on words; so that's what I did on the front of my tip-in...



 Here's how it looks in my planner...

When you open the flap, you can see the whole calendar spread.  These pages are so much fun to do! I used my little PoPo pocket printer to do the photos.  That thing is so super handy! We originally bought it for travelling, but it's perfect for printing photos for my planner too!  They come out on 2" x 3" sticker paper!  I must say tho, that the color on the inside of the Kiwano (the orange and green fruit) is way off.  It really is more of a pretty lime green.  If you've ever cut one open, you know what I mean...


On the inside of the tip-in, are my No Excuses "card peeks"...



Here's a closeup of the card peeks. They are fun to do cuz their small size makes them relatively quick and easy...



Thanks so much for visiting!  I wish you a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Michelle! You did such a beautiful job with your Memory-Keeping planner this year! I absolutely love your last pages, too. Your focus on words is simply inspired, as always, my friend! HUGS!!

Emie58 said...

Beautiful, colorful spread! I enjoy seeing your work... It's very inspiring.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you so much for your comments Sharon, Emie and Julie! I appreciate them very much!

Monica said...

Interesting little printer. Super organized journal.