Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Diving into the Self-Portrait Experience...

Hi everyone! Tonight I finished my first project for "The Self-Portrait Experience," which is another workshop that's part of 21 Secrets. It's taught by Barbara Nigg. This workshop looks like it's quite in-depth, and I am loving it already!!!


The first thing we do is to make a cover for a composition notebook, that will be used for the writing assignments in the class. This is mine - it's called "Metaphorical Me..."

The front cover...


The back cover...

and both together...
I took my time with this one - it has a number of layers. Now I'm excited to start filling it up!

Oh, hey! I got an email today that Stop and Scrap is taking pre-orders for the Smashbooks! I got my order in right away! Click here to check it out!

6 comments:

Marit said...

Love your cover, the colours and all the 'symbolic you' images on it!!!

Red Cat Cards said...

oh this is just wonderful ! I completed that class but couldn't do the part where I have to use metaphor.. I love yours !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Michelle!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that BLUE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

brigitte said...

love your cover. you did an amazing job

Donna said...

oh....that came out beautiful. Must be a cool class.

Anonymous said...

I just found this! Lovely blog - gonna have my morning coffee here! Your work is gorgeous and I am enjoying following your creative process here on your blog as you go through 21 Secrets!