Saturday, April 30, 2011

Still on an Abstract Adventure...

The second lesson in the Abstract Adventures Workshop is all about playing with lines. I had soooooo much fun with this one! Painting big is a blast!!! Here's how mine turned out...

Again, it's 18x24," acrylic on watercolor paper. I think the fun, for me, is a combination of the size, and the fact that it's abstract. There is no worrying about making it look like anything. It's just playing with colors and lines! I can see I will be doing a lot of experimenting in this giant journal!

I wish you a wonderful and inspired weekend my crafty friends! See you soon!

5 comments:

Marit said...

Love the thick lines and the bright colours! Looks like a giant wall-painting or something... gorgeous!

McMGrad89 said...

It's like a colorful zentangle. I love it.

Red Cat Cards said...

Love this !!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

VERY COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

This is beautiful! It similiar to an ink drawing I did last night in the local cafe...I decided to just 'scribble' in motion to the music playing. And ended up with a really chaotic neat drawing. I get full use of a studio tonight to do actual painting so this is definitly inspiration! Oh and you have a new follower:)