Saturday, April 2, 2011

Becoming Brave...

21 Secrets has been amazing so far! I got access around 4am on Friday morning, and couldn't wait to get into the forum and check it all out. It's set up really well, with a welcome area, and even a checklist, to help you navigate all 21 workshops.

I was tempted to spend all day just looking at everything, but I knew I wouldn't get anything done then, so I picked one workshop and got started.

The one I picked is called "Becoming Brave," and the teacher is Erin Kenepp, who is a mixed media artist and Art Therapist. You get to make a journal to help you become brave in a number of different areas of life. I figured I could use a little bravery right now, so it was the perfect place to start.

So far, I finished my cover and I'm really liking how it turned out...

Tonight I'm working on the inside divider pages and it's really alot of fun! If you haven't signed up yet, there's still time! Click here to find out more and/or register.

Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's "AJED" April signup is posted - check it out here.

Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!

2 comments:

Marit said...

I sooooo wish I had the time to take the workshops with you! It all sounds marvelous, and your page/cover looks awesome! I'm sure you will learn a lot and have fun, I expect a lot more eyecandy coming up on your blog soon!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee that cover!!! The colors are GORGEOUS and loving how you did your title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)