Thursday, April 14, 2011

Three Little Words...

Hi everyone - I can't believe that Sunday was the last time I posted - where did the week go??? EEK!

I'm still busy working on the 21 Secrets Workshop assignments and I'm learning so much! The latest workshop is called "Three Little Words," and it's taught by the talented Aimee from Artsyville. I am really enjoying this class because it focuses on the writing part of journaling. Here's one of the exercises I did that challenges you to collect three-word phrases that you like from books and other works....


Here are two of those phrases I put together to create a six-word phrase that had meaning for me...

Again, I was able to use one of my sewn pages from the Child's Play Workshop as the base - I just love it when things come together like that! Kinda like what happened with the Goddess Guides page (see post below).

Thanks for visiting my friends and I will be back again soon with another update - I wish you a wonderful Friday!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! Michelle... these are BEAUTIFUL! I swear... you are one of the most inspiring woman I know! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

The journaling page is AWESOME! And what a fun and personal line/sentence you created on the second one - Playing with words is one of my favourite things to do, and it seems you're having fun too!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Always inspire me...

Unknown said...

Michelle, I Love what you are doing at 21 Secrets and I love that you are sharing your experiences so openly. What beautiful soul filled art you are creating!!!

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

You have TOTALLY inspired me to do the Three Little Words Class next! Love it. :)

aimee said...

i'm so excited connie mentioned this on her Dirty Footprints FB page or I might have missed this! I love this page deeply and thank you so much for sharing it!

Natasha said...

WOW!!!! I am inspired from head to toe ..I REALLY love the work you are doing...really LOVE it!

rohanrj said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website. Recreational online dispensary Canada