Monday, October 5, 2009

Getting Ready for Honeymoon Three!

I'm getting so excited because Michael and I are going on our third honeymoon soon! Yeayyy! I've been busy trying to figure out what to do about a travel journal. After going through many possible scenarios, I decided to go with something I already had! This is a little book that was given to me by my secret sister Andrea! Isn't it adorable? I think it will be perfect! I like that there are three animals on the front!
I also love that the inside pages are all different...

some plain which will be good for journaling...

some patterned which will be perfect for pasting memorabilia and photos...

Here's the back - so cute!
So, my plan is to bring it with on the trip, and fill it out as I go, so it will be all done when we get home! We did this the first year and it worked great. Last year I had grandiose plans of making a mini album after the trip, and, um, it's barely started. Hence, the plan to do them as I go from now on. LOL.

I hope to still finish my layout for my fave time of the day before I go. Wish me luck! I will be back tomorrow with another update! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love it! I do the same for my trips- ever since I traveled even before I knew about scrapbooking. It is fun to pick the books once in a while and read about the journeys.

chris a said...

What a great idea and what a cute book - where are you guys going?

Kimberly said...

I too love the book. Great idea.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*crossing fingers FAVE THINGS lo gets done* hehehehehehe :):):):):):) LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the book U are taking with....I know U'll have a BLAST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Vel said...

Way to flippin' cute!

Marit said...

Can't wait to see that cute book of yours filled with all your thoughts and experiences!!!

erinrwillis said...

CUTE book! I love planning trips - Can't wait to hear about yours!!

Lulu said...

That is super cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I like making journals from old books! Have a great 3rd Honeymoon!! Lucky Lady!