Friday, October 30, 2009

Project 365 - Week 41...

Last week life was back to normal! Here we go with the photos...

Monday, October 19: Okay - This is a problem. LOL. These are my new Studio Calico Crop Bags, and I've been keeping them in a cute little orange bucket on the floor of my scraproom; each one holding a project in progress. Those nice little marks are from the cats chewing - each bag has some of these. Apparently I need to find a different place to store them that is AWAY from the cats - LOL.
Tuesday, October 20: Homemade vegan pizza - YUM...

Wednesday, October 21: My first day back to work after vacation, and this is what I saw on my road trip to Northern Minnesota - EEEEKKK - I'm not ready for snow! Thankfully when I got back down to our part of the state it wasn't snowing...

Friday, October 23: Evidence that there's been a cat party in the scraproom...

Saturday, October 24: Our HUMUNGOUS order of photo papers and ink cartridges came - YEAYYYYY!!!! This oughta last awhile...

Saturday, October 24 also: And the cats got a new fort out of the deal...

Sunday, October 25: The finished travel journal from our trip...

That's it for last week! For those of you that are also doing Project 365, how's it going? It's hard to believe the year is starting to wind down already! I'm looking forward to seeing what Becky Higgins has up her sleeve for next year's kit - she's been hinting about it on her blog.

I will be back tomorrow with another update - have a fabulous Friday my friends! Thanks for stopping by and for your comments - they really make my day!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

hahha- laughing about the chewed bag- my cat does the same! Love the look of your finished travelalbum! have agorgeous week!

Sharyn said...

love the daily photos!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

u want me to go stalk becky's house for U??? i can peer thru the windows and see if i can see what her goodies will bring for the new year!!!! lol!!!! she lives right down the street from me!!!! :):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos....and lol lol lol lol....bad kitty's....don't they know that plastic can hurt them???? lol!!!! maybe they got confused and dazed after the catnip party they had in the corner of the scrap room!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)