Friday, October 2, 2009

New Sketch is Up at TATS...

I really enjoyed working with the October TATS sketch! It called for a large block of journaling, so it made me think about what I want to say right now. Here's what I came up with (click on the image to make it larger)...The photo was taken the day before my birthday, while we were on vacation with the kids. I used the September kit from Studio Calico called "Cotillion." The only thing I added was a little 7 gypies gaffer tape and one button from my stash.

We've gone to a monthly format at TATS, so you've got plenty of time to play along! Come on over!

That's all for today. I will be back tomorrow with another update. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments!

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

I can't believe you are turning 50. I think you must have done your math wrong. Surely you are 25.

Danielle Flanders said...

You don't look 50...my goodness! beautiful page, love those colors!

phinner said...

definitely not a day over 25!!!

good colors!!! pretty page!

(my word veri is balumpy. as in "I feel very balumpy after eating that bag of hershey's chocolate kisses!" LOL!)

Denise said...

I am dittoing what the other ladies her have said. I demand a recount. Minnesota is good for recounts. LOL! Awesome layout! Very fun and colorful and all you! :o)

chris a said...

A very happy belated birthday!!! I have noticed people commenting that you don't look 50, but speaking from personal experience, what exactly does 50 look like? You look like a beautiful, vibrant, creative woman who is enjoying her life to the fullest! Have a great day - I always love to read your blog and see what you have been creating.

Marit said...

STUNNING!!! Love your journaling! (and I'm with Chris.... no matter the age - when feeling good and theirselves, everyone looks ageless!!!)