Monday, October 19, 2009

The Wailin' Jennys at Scrapping The Music...

Hi there friends! I'm so excited I can finally share my layout for the current challenge at Scrapping The Music. I made it super early since I was going out of town. Anyhoo, the featured song this week was my choice....... It's "Beautiful Dawn" by the Wailin' Jennys!!! Here's how it turned out...The title is a lyric from the song. The photo is one I took on our original honeymoon in 2007. I used the September Studio Calico kit, plus some slate glimmer mist, some handmade felt that I cut into a star shape, and Terra Cotta spray ink from Adirondack to color the lace, which was originally yellow.

I hope you will come on over and play along with us this week! We could use some more participants, and it's an AWESOME song!

Tomorrow I will be back with a Project 365 update. I'm so excited to share some photos of our trip with you!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Vel said...

I love this lo...is the title rub-ons? I love how bold it is.

BabyBokChoy said...

Awesome misting!!!! I got lots of mists from SC and I plan to put them to good use.

Lauren said...

Love, love, LOVE your layout! Off to go check out the site!

McMGrad89 said...

Gorgeous photo for a great song.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!!! this is GORGEOUS Michelle!!!!! And we used the SAME lyrics!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mandysea said...

That pic is enough to inspire anyone!! Just beautifully scrapped Michelle!!
xx

Thinkie said...

great page!