Sunday, October 25, 2009

Travel Journal Part Two...

I'm all done with the travel journal! Yeayyy! Michael and I sat down and went through it and it was so much fun to relive all the memories! Even tho it's only been a week since we got back - LOL! So, here are a some highlights from the second half of the book...

Here's how it looks all done...I made charms to dangle off the spine from two souvenir smashed pennies, and one bauble I got at a thrift store on the trip...
More memories from the Wild Animal Park...

and then moving on to the zoo...


Mission Bay...
Balboa Park...



I found the words in one of the free travel magazines in the hotel room...
So, that's it - all done! Now I'm inspired to go back and make one for Honeymoon Two, which I barely even started last year.

Now, what I really want to do next is bust out my October Studio Calico kit and have some fun!

Don't forget there's still time to play along with the "Totally Addicted to Sketch Blog!" It's a fun sketch, come on over!

I hope your weekend is going well! I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Lyn said...

I love how colorful your album is! Such great memories!!

Vel said...

This looks wonderful...I especially love the spin danglies.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how this turned out michelle!!!! and *sigh* meerkats are my fave! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Wow..what a beautiful travel mini!!
Beautiful photo's and awesome design!

Anonymous said...

It looks so good!

Marit said...

It's gorgeous... very, very beautiful and precious memory from your trip!

Anonymous said...

It turned out so GREAT! Yeay!!!!

mborrero said...

gorgeous book
namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

Larajc said...

Amazing album! I love so many things about it. I love that you used the souvenir pennies, and your photos are wonderful, and I absolutely love your handwriting.