Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Catching Up On Project 12 and more...

Hey everyone! It felt great to get back to Project 12 this week, and even tho I am wayyy behind, I'm confident I can get caught up by January! I completed my August sketch layout and had so much fun with it! Here's how it turned out (click on the image to make it larger)...
The beautiful piece on the right (you may remember it from an earlier post), is a photo of the handmade card that Marit made for me for my birthday. I just love it! To make this page I used a combination of my Scarlet Lime Cranberry Spice kit, and some paper from my new "Colorful Life" paper pad!

I still need to do the calendar page for August so that will be coming up soon on my project list.

It's an exciting day because it's December 1st, and that means I get to start my holiday journal! Yeayyy! I've already started working on my first pages and will post them as I complete them each day. I'm really looking forward to this project!!!

I'm also getting excited for Marit's Top 2000 challenge, which is coming up in the last week of December! I had a blast playing along with the Top 2000 last year and can't wait for the party to start again! In case you're not familiar with the Top 2000, it's a list that comes out in the Netherlands at the end of each year, listing the Top 2000 greatest songs of all time. The list is determined by people's votes earlier in the month. Then, during the last week of the year, there is a radio station in the Netherlands that counts down the songs. I played along with Marit last year by picking one song from each day of the countdown and making a layout about it. If you like music it's tons of fun! You can find out more about the challenge at Marit's blog - click here.

What else - oh! The slideshow is up at Scrapping The Music! Check it out here, and don't forget to come back tonight (Wednesday) to find out who won, and what the new challenge song is! It's going to be a catchy tune for sure!

And the new challenge is up at the Fave Things blog - this time it is to scrap your favorite celebrity! Click here to check it out!

Alrighty then that's it for now, but I will be back tomorrow! Thanks so much for visiting!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS Michelle!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the flowers in the corner and the photos and colors!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Catherine said...

Oh my how beautiful! It is ok to be behind, just enjoy the process is what I say to myself often.
I am also doing December Daily project and don't have my foundation finished but it will all come together. At least am hoping it will.
Catherine

Marit said...

I'm honoured that my card turns up on your layout Michelle! The layout is bright and happy and beautiful! And yessss... I'm looking forward to the top 2000 myself. We will have such fun!