Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Journal - December 14 - 16 Pages...

The 14th entry was using a topic from Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class - altho I've lost track if I'm doing the correct topic for the right day or not. That's one thing I really like about Shimelle's class - it's so flexible! And the topics I don't get to this year, I can tackle next year - yeayyyy!

For the 15th I took an easy approach - I printed out a photo of my layout for Wednesday's Scrapping The Music challenge at 8x8, slapped the date tag on it and called it done. I liked the uplifting message of the lyric and thought it fit in quite nicely with the new year coming up...

I never tire of my Rocky Mountain Christmas album (sigh)...


Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Marit said...

every page, again, is gorgeous and filled with memories and thoughts... I soooo like your album!!!

Thinkie said...

great pages!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee these Michelle!! And I loveeeeeeeeee John Denver too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

McMGrad89 said...

You continue to amaze me with each page.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the John Denver Christmas album and The Jackson 5 Christmas album both bring back good memories with you and Mom. Can't wait to see you!

Sasha Holloway said...

your use of color always always always blows me away LOVE IT

Jean said...

Beautiful pages. I saw that you are signed up for the Art Journal Every Day challenge! Can't wait to see what you do for that, too!