Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Journal - December 3 Pages...

December 3rd's pages are done...






I've been having so much fun looking at other participant's holiday journals! A few of my favorites are Marie, Wilna, and Amy. I love how diverse their styles are and each one awesomely cool in it's own way! There is lots more inspiration to be had at the flickr groups for December Daily and Journal Your Christmas too!

Now I'm off to work on a Scrapping The Music layout. P.S. there are some fun changes coming up for Scrapping the Music in the new year, so be on the lookout!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these pages!! And that story of the Christmas cards....hehehehehe...made me giggle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marie said...

Oh these pages are brilliant. Love how you are doing your journaling!!!

P.S. Thanks for mentioning me on your blog!

Marit said...

I love to watch your journal grow, and I will click the links for more eyecandy in a minute!
Since a couple of years, we send 'new years cards' and it saves us from a lot of stress! I highly recommend it! Go for it girl!

chris a said...

I am loving these pages - I too have a love/hate relationship with cards!! I love that photo of your cat looking out the window - it reminds me of when we lived in Denver and how our cat would gaze out at the snow!