Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 2000, Day Four...

We are back from California and Christmas was WONDERFUL!!! We had a great time with my family and I will be telling more about that soon, but for now I want to get my layout for day four of the top 2000 up before it's too late! We just got back last night, so I put this together this morning. The song I chose is #959 "Love is Everywhere" by Alain Clark. Alain is one of those people I would have never known about if it weren't for the internet. One of my blog friends (I forget who - remind me if it was you okay?) had another Alain Clark video on her blog and I just loved it, and that inspired more research into this man's awesome music. Anyhoo, here's how my layout turned out...


This song jumped out at me this morning because of the lyric that talks about the love you can see in the bravery of soldiers who risk their lives for you. One thing that we did during our visit with mom, was to visit the memorial for United States soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, and it was still on my mind. It seemed the perfect thing to use those pictures.

Here's the video for "Love is Everywhere." I think this is such a cool video. Not only does it have great energy, it really made me think about how wide the scope of love is in our lives. I hope you enjoy it!




To check in on the Top 2000 blog party and see what everyone is creating, click here or on the Top 2000 widget in the sidebar to go to Marit's blog!

I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks so much for visiting!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhh did you get to see renee!?!??!?!?!?! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that page...the photos against the black are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Awesome layout Michelle - and I'm glad you added this to the top 2000 blog party! Amazing, what music can do, isn't it?!!!

Thinkie said...

great page!