Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Journal - December 2 Pages...

The holiday journal continues...

It's fun to play around with some odd-sized pages...
Vintage snowman image is from The Graphics Fairy...



Icy branch image is from Birds and Blooms magazine. (Which is an awesome resource for beautiful photos by the way...)




I cut myself an old fashioned snowflake out of mulberry paper, and put it in a photo sleeve...
I haven't done one of those in ages - so fun to get back to being a kid again...






How's it going for those of you who are doing a December Daily and/or Journal Your Christmas? Are you having fun with it?

Thanks for visiting and I will be back tomorrow with another post!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS Michelle!!! I always loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors you use! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

Beautiful!! And I always love the handwriting you use, it looks good on every single page.
Have a wonderful weekend
xxx Peggy

Mel said...

These pages are fab. I love your handwriting too - it makes the pages.

Marit said...

Gorgeous pages Michelle! The vintage image is fun, and what a cute, cut out snowflake! The photo of Johnny is awesome, have fun playing with Photoshop elements!!!

Thinkie said...

great pages!