Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Journal - December 8 Pages...

For Wednesday, December 8th, the Journal Your Christmas mission was to take note of things that look different in your community because of the holidays. Here's what I came up with...

The cute little elf girl on the middle right below, is an illustration by the inspiring Helen Dardik! I saw on her blog that she had designed some christmas advertising for Walgreens, so I had to stop in and see it - isn't it cute?!!! Click to see the image larger...

Here's a closeup of my handmade tag for this entry. I made it from some scratch paper that I had used to test out my new watercolors. The little tree is a Love, Elsie rubon...


Yesterday Deb asked what kind of white pen I use - this is my all-time FAVORITE white journaling pen - it's the Sharpie poster paint, water-based marker...
I was so EXCITED last week to see that Michael's is now carrying these in all different colors and nib sizes!!! They have been super hard to find until now - I actually squealed with delight!

I hope that is helpful Deb - let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Michelle!!! And I sooooooooooo need those pens too!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb said...

Thanks so much, Michelle! I'll definitely have to get a few of those Sharpie poster paint white pens! And may I just say again, your pages and your blog are fabulous eye candy and very inspiring too!

Marit said...

The page, the tag... it all is wonderful Michelle! And yes, the sharpie white pen is too!!! Thanks again. Bummer we don't have a 'Micheals' in Holland, 'cause I feel the need to have sharpies in all colours now... ;)(I might get back to this topic via e-mail or chat soon.)

Michelle said...

Lovely pages! Especiallyt I love those small tags with ribbon!