Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Week of Project Life: March 12-18, 2012...

My process for doing project life is still evolving as I go and I am still LOVING it! More and more actually! Here's an overview of last week....
I did not cut background papers in advance this time, and I must admit it made it harder to put the puzzle together in the end.


Closeup of left side: A new little squirrel visiting our yard, a thrift store shoe score, and happy mail from a swap are among the highlights...
I love that my swap partner Jennifer, just happened to write me a note on a 3x4 sheet of paper! It went right in my project life - yeayyy!!! Thanks Jennifer!


Closeup of right side: The cats are starting to shed an enormous amount of fur since the weather has changed, so I wound some of Johnny's and Willie's together and included it on the page. I also included a photo of my mom because it was her birthday on Saturday. I still miss her so much. Doesn't she look beautiful?
My favorite part of this week is the photo for Sunday! Michael works in a very urban area and he came out of work Sunday afternoon to find TWO TURKEYS standing in the parking lot. Luckily he had his iphone and took a photo. He walks in the door and says to me - you have to see my two new little buddies. HA. How funny! You can hardly see them in the picture, so I also blew them up a little, cut them out and pasted them onto the inspirational postcard to the left. They are greeting the girl in the field of flowers. LOL.


I discovered a new way to work on my week as I go, and I am loving it. I have two stacks of plastic scrapbook supply containers, and the lids are just the right size to layout a weeks worth of papers. No more struggling with the page protectors during the week. I just pick up a day at a time and complete it. Here's how this week looks so far...
I'm thinking it might be a better way to take a photo when the week is complete too. I could avoid the glare of the page protectors that way!

I hope your week is going well! Thanks for visiting and for your comments! I really appreciate them!

3 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Looks great! I love that you include pics of your art journal pages in here.

dawn said...

How fun these pages are, the squirrels are adoarble. Fun shoes!
Prayers for you and your mom, nice that you put a little something there to remember her by. I'm still amazed at how much you can add to yours.

The colors/cards for next week look GREAT!!
Have fun and thanks for stopping by my blog. It's been fun doing green things each day.

Alison said...

Always look forward to seeing your project life pages, they are always so bright and colourful and very eye catching.