Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Art Journal Catch Up...

I'm getting so excited because my Vintage Record Album journal is almost full! I don't know why that makes me giddy but it does! Here's a little update...

March 9th was when my Cocoa Daisy kit arrived. I had a narrow page in my journal that day, so I took the brown paper bag that my kit came in, and sewed it on to the right side. Ta-Da! A pocket for more journaling. Here's how the pages for March 9th and 10th turned out...
It's mostly just different shades of pink and orange acrylic paint on top of scrapbook paper/brown paper bag; plus bits of scraps and two magazine images.

Here's where I hid the journaling for March 9th...


Here's March 19th.
The left side background is all tissue paper, the right side is a page from a photography book.


And here's today's page. Totally random mix of vintage magazine pages, maps, scrapbook paper, etc...

If you want to see all of the pages of this journal so far, click here.

Thanks so much for visiting! Peace to you my friends!

4 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

I always enjoy your journaling pages! It inspires me to get out my stuff and play !

Patricia Roebuck said...

How perfect is that bag as an envelope?! Love the pink and orange...can never have enough of those colors.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* I am LOVING all the pink!!! BEAUTIFUL Michelle!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

These are fantastic! LOVE the dimension the paints add to the page!