Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Project Life - Week of February 27 - March 4, 2012...

This week I tried another new thing with my Project Life spread. I decided to use a scrapbook kit to coordinate it all together. The kit I chose is the new one from Noel Mignon - Homespun (sorry it's sold out). I really love the turquoise and gold colors of this kit and it fit my mood for the week! It really was a lot of fun to do it this way!

Here's how it turned out...

Closeup of left side...
I received the kit on Monday, so it seemed appropriate to include a picture of it! Other things to note include the butterfly, which was part of my valentine bouquet from Michael. I finally had to toss it this week, but it was cool to be able to have a place to keep the beautiful butterfly, that was nestled in among the flowers. He is made of paper, but doesn't he look real? The March calendar is a free printable from Owl Barn.

Right side closeup...
I was a big fan of Davy Jones as a kid. He was my first crush! I had to pay tribute to him here. Photo is from the internet. The deer photo is from a Vermont magazine website. The bottom right photo is tons of weather symbols that I stamped, cut or otherwise prepared for using in my daily journal.

With each week I think I enjoy doing Project Life even more!

Thanks so much for visiting!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous Michelle!!! LOVING this weeks pages!! I loveeeeee that butterfly and loving the Davy Jones tribute!

dawn said...

I love how full your pages are, every last detail you mangae to put in there. YOU ROCK!!

Love the new kit you used, it's pretty!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awwww - you are doing an amazing job with your project life!!!! I was so sad when Davy Jones passed away - my twin and I LOVED the Monkees as teens! And the rest of your pages - look so beautiful. TFS!