Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cleaning Up and Cocoa Daisy Card Sketch Cards...

I'm in the midst of a huge clean-up project in my scraproom. It has turned into a dumping grounds - eeeek! Here's a little peek at what it looks like right now...

All surfaces are covered with stuff, which makes it impossible for me to create anything...

Before I do anything else, I must get it cleaned up!!!

In the meantime tho, I wanted to share the cards I made during the Cocoa Daisy Card Sketch Blog hop last week. I used the new Cocoa Daisy kit "Pier 39" for all of these. It was so much fun! I only got four done, but here they are...

This one is inspired by Emily's sketch...


This one by Ronda's sketch...

This one was inspired by Mandy's sketch...


and finally, this one was inspired by Vicki's sketch...

I think I will print out the rest of the sketches and bring them with to my next crop! I loved limiting myself to one kit, and seeing what I could come up with.

Okay, now I'm off to get the scraproom cleaned up! Wish me luck - aargh!

4 comments:

phinner said...

I'm pretty certain that one only needs an 81/2 by 11 inch space to create in : .P but you seem way more organized than me!!!

good luck with your clean up!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL to Phin's comment!!! I am surprised the boys are messing around in your mess!! LOL!! I loveeeeeee the cards!! I am loving that Vincent quote!!

Marit said...

Is it cleaned up yet dear? Ohmy... good luck on that job! I love your cards, especially the first one. Gorgeous!

Sharon Fritchman said...

All of your cards are absolutely awesome!!!!!!! And good luck with your cleaning!!!!!