Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Little Word - A Start...

Last night I started working on my "One Little Word" mini album. I didn't get very far, but I had a lot of fun! Since I just signed up for the workshop (which started January 1st), I'm already two months behind, but that's okay. I'm just going to take my time.

I decided to use a Melissa Frances Chipboard Bingo Card Book that I've had forever. Here's how far I got...
I cut a piece of Hambly transparency for the cover. I wanted to be able to see the title page, but have it protected.


Title page...


and opening page spread...
and that's it. That's as far as I got. HA. What took me the longest was figuring out how to do the photo overlay (the white frame and the part that says "welcome 2012") in photoshop elements. To say I'm a novice at photoshop would be putting it mildly. HAA.

I did start on preparations for the next couple of pages...

More to come on that project next week.

I am putting the finishing touches on journal 33 tonight. I'll share more on that tomorrow.

I hope your week is going fabulously!!! Thanks for visiting my friends!!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks awesome Michelle!!! Loving the hambly on the cover!

dawn said...

WOW this is so pretty!! I'm so happy your doing this project and hope it helps you thru the year and all that comes your way.

This is a great start and can't wait to see MORE!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

LOVE your word! For starting two months later, Michelle, this is an awesome start. I know what you mean about deciding. This is perfect. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Sharon Fritchman said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with next week. I love your start to this album!