Saturday, September 5, 2009

Project 365 Week 35: August 24 - 30

I realized I'm behind on Project 365, so it's time to catch up! I have to admit, I only actually took one picture during this week - the first one. So I decided to catch up by going with the color scheme, and finding things that are pink to snap...


Monday, August 24: You saw this already - it's Michael and I having fun with Photobooth...
Tuesday, August 25: You've probably already seen my collection boxes too - but I figure this stuff is good to document...

Wednesday, August 26: and my pink bin...

my pink shawl that hangs on my scraproom door. Got it at a garage sale for fifty cents, and I love just to look at it...

Thursday, August 27: Some pink paint...

Friday, August 28: a sign I painted pink...

Saturday, August 29: more pink storage...

Sunday, August 30: A thrift store find that I just love...
and that's it for my super pink week!

It's a beautiful day here in Minnesota, and I'm about to start a new project. It's great to have the whole weekend to scrap - what a treat!!!

Have a glorious Saturday my friends! I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Glorious pink!!! I loveeee it!

This is your invite to my new blog!!!http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com
hugs and kisses,
xoxo,
ja

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos (especially since they are mostly PINK!!!! hehehehehe!) :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Love your pink pics! Have a nice, creative and loooooong weekend my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pink pics! The collection boxes are a great idea, and the poster- awesome!! Enjoy your scrappy weekend!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

love your pink photos- so much fun!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! I love the colors!!!!!!

<3

Erika said...

PINKALICIOUS!