Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Sketch is Up at TATS...

The new sketch is up at the Totally Addicted to Sketch blog! I thought it was a really fun one to play with! I stuck pretty closely to the sketch and here's what I came up with...Everything is from the June Studio Calico kit, except for the black thickers, and the black Jenni Bowlin patterned paper. The photo is of my darling stepdaughter Becca, taken on our recent trip up to the North Shore.

I hope you want to come on over and play along with us! TATS is looking for new design team members too, so check out the DT call while you are there!

I am looking forward to a super-fun scrappy week! Today is the start of Elsie and Rachel's Autumn Love class! Wednesday is a Cosmo Cricket Holiday Mini Album class at my Local Scrapbook Store! AND this weekend is SCRAPFEST at the Mall of America! How great is that!!!???!!!

So now, I am off to work on the next project on my beloved project list! I will be back tomorrow with a Project 365 update! Take care and have a Terrific Tuesday! Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this is terrific! I love your layouT!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this MICHELLE!!!! That PHOTO ROCKS...and I am IN LOVE with those FLOWERS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

wow michelle this is greta loving those flowers

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

That LO is so eye catching !!!! I LOE it I am going to find it on SIS and add to my faves !!!! I love your work!! Hugs, Jamie

Denise said...

Wow, Michelle, your layout is fab. I just love the flowers. The whole she-bang makes me happy.

I hope you have a blast at the Cosmo class. Wish I could have made it!

Rita said...

Love the LO! Those papers/colors look fantastic together!

bethchien said...

I love love LOVE THAT LAYOUT!! And the two below are sooo adorable!
you are wickedly talented, my friend. And have even inspired me to start (just a little at a time. lol) outlining stuff.
:P
B

Houston said...

Wow, it sounds like you have a busy week, enjoy! Love the layout too, it's a cute picture!

Erika said...

I really love that photo! You did a great job with the layout!! Super cute!

*reyanna* said...

Beautiful layout! it's SO much fun. And LOVE that photo! Looks like she had a blast. :)

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I agree with Beth that I love how you outline things...I have to give that a try, break out of my box. Beautiful take on the sketch, such gorgeous mix of patterns for the flowers - you could sell those on etsy!!!
xoxo,
sistv sista ja
julieannshahin.blogspot.com

sarah said...

this is such a great layout!!! LOVE those flowers.

hugs,
sarah.

Barb said...

Fun layout! Love the picture and the flowers - especially.

Sharyn said...

what a fun fun layout!!

michele said...

adorable layout!! and the cosmo class looks like it was great! lindsay and julie are a hoot; i'm sure you had a blast!! have fun at scrapfest! i should come and track you down and force you to get a coffee with me, but sadly i avoid MOA like the plague during scrapfest ... ;o)