Monday, September 14, 2009

A New Layout and Other Stuff...

It's a new week at Scrapping The Music, and the featured song is "We Are The World," which was incredibly fun to scrap with! It's such a beautiful song with an awesome message! I used a photo of daughter Becca and the Wilbarino for this one...I love that candid photo of the two of them - it's so sweet! I used the September Studio Calico kit, and the white lettering was just done with a sharpie.

If you haven't checked out the Totally Addicted to Sketch blog yet - come on over! There's just one more day to get your layout in for the very first sketch!

I'm getting so excited for Elsie and Rachel's online Autumn Craft class! It starts on Tuesday! Yeayyyyy! Are any of you taking the class too?

Alrighty then, I best get to bed. But perhaps just a little time for my art journal first....

Happy happy Monday to you, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

I love this LO, it was the first one I noticed when I saw them posted at STM. And you're right, that picture is so sweet!
xxx Peggy

Marit said...

Gorgeous layout! That photo is so sweet! Love it Michelle!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This is so amazing!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Michelle!!!! That is JUST the CUTEST photo! :):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Love the layout! What a sweet photo!!

Jenn said...

love title, great layout.