Thursday, September 3, 2009

TATS is Live!

Hey there - Happy Thursday!

Just a quick post to let you know that "Totally Addicted to Sketch," (also known as TATS for short), the new sketch challenge blog, is up and running! Here's my layout based on the first sketch...The photos are from our recent family vacation up to Lake Superior with the kids.

I used the August Studio Calico kit for this, plus some acrylic paint and hand-drawn clouds on a page from the dictionary. It was a super fun layout to do, the sketch made it easy! Come on over and play along!

I also finished my layout for this Sunday's Scrapping The Music song, but of course I can't share yet! It's going to be a special week at STM. In the meantime, head on over and play along with Mr. Blue Sky!

Alrighty then, I'm off to get some shut-eye. I wish you an awesome and inspiring Thursday! and I will be back tomorrow with another update! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

bEautiful desing- love the clouds and photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe....one of the advantages...hehehehehe....she runs over to photobucket to peek on your lo.....lol lol lol...did u see mine???? i love it...but not confident in it?????? ukwim??? :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this LO Michelle!!!! Those PHOTOS are soooooooooooooooo VIBRANT and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the clouds and that HAND STITCHED TITLE ROCKS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* saw and loveeeeeeeeeee it....i'm emailing u mine....hope that's ok....just hard to see mine in there....small details and all :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love your clouds!

bethchien said...

gorgeousness, girl!

Marit said...

Still puzzling over "Mr. Blue Sky" and you're talking about the next STM already... oh my, I'm waaaayyy behind on my "I want to do this" list.... Love the LO you made with the sketch!!! HOpe you had a good night sleep!

Unknown said...

sweet LO!! love the embroidery!

*reyanna* said...

Lovely layout! LOVE the clouds and the stitching. Just awesome! :)