Sunday, September 20, 2009

Must. Rest. Aching. Body...

Scrapfest is so much fun, but it is also exhausting!!! A few quick photos to share and then this scrapper has got to hit the hay, so I can get up and do it all again tomorrow!

Here's a crowd shot of a few of the make and take booths. The crowds don't look that bad in this photo, but an average wait in line is about an hour...
Luckily, there are other scrappers to talk to, and it really is super fun getting to try out all the new lines, and watching your bag fill up with free stuff!!!

Here's Lynn and Christina waiting in one of the lines. That nice big Little Yellow Bicycle tote bag that Christina is holding was a free gift in one of our classes - I love it!
And here I am in the Basic Grey Greeting Card Class. This class seriously inspired me to start making cards again. They make it seem so easy, and the cards we made were really cute! We used the June Bug collection, which is one of my BG faves!
That's all for today, but I will post lots more photos soon of some of the make and takes, class projects, and our pic in the World's Largest Scrapbook Page! HA!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sharie said...

Looks like alot of fun - enjoy tomorrow! Your art journals are so full of inspiration - I enjoyed checking out your blog, too. Another Studio Calico fan here!

bethchien said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE YOUR PAGES BELOW!! SO AWESOME!
And fun pics from scrapfest!
B

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lovvvveeeeeeeeeeee the photos....HOW FUN....and
U
ARE
ADORABLE!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)