Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Fun With Autumn=Love...

The Autumn=Love class continues to be a lot of fun!!! A surprise bonus is that Elsie is going to give us journaling prompts each week! SO FUN! It's also perfect timing for me, since I have been trying to get back to art journaling more regularly. Here are my pages for the first week's prompts...




I also want to mention that Becky Higgins is thinking about doing an independent Project 365-type kit for next year! She is doing a survey on her blog to find out how many people might be interested, so if you missed out last year (or even if you didn't miss out), and you would like a chance to try this project next year, check out her blog post here!

I'm off to get my basic tools ready for my classes at Scrapfest tomorrow - I'm so excited! I hope you have a fabulous Saturday and I will be back tomorrow with another update! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

mborrero said...

love that style
namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

Anonymous said...

Love how colorful your journal is!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! These are gorgeous Michelle!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the message to your journal!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Those art journal pages are totally YOU again... and soooo inspiring! Love it, love you Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, the Dacotah page is so sweet! I'm so glad you were able to do that! XOXO