Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sweet and Simple Layouts Class - Basic Grey at Scrapfest!

I'm excited to share with you the layouts I made from the Basic Grey Class at Scrapfest! The class was called "Sweet and Simple Layouts," and for someone who usually spends numerous hours on a layout, it was so inspiring - we finished THREE layouts in 45 minutes! All we had to do was add our pictures and journaling to complete them! Here's how the first one looked after class was over...
For this one, I added a few things and changed some things up a little, to make it feel like my own. Here's how it ended up when I was finished...



For the second of the three, All I added was the doodling, and I colored the chipboard letters black...

And for the third one, they had a second, small photo above the journaling block, but I didn't have another photo to use, so I added some MAMBI bling flowers...

I hope you are having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by and for your comments - they really mean a lot to me!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the layouts ... super cute. And that pic of you is ADORABLE! I can definitely tell it's you!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ohhh how cool!!!!! I love those. So fun you have been at Scrapfest!

Denise said...

Wow! three in 45 minutes. Even simple scrapper me takes longer than that on one. That is so impressive that you finished three. Your finishing touches are fab.u.lous!

mborrero said...

i am loving Willy and Johnny

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Would U look HOW CUTE little Michelle IS?????!!!!!???? LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the lo's and LOVING the HOUNDSTOOTH HEART!!! YUMMY!!! Gorgeous LO's Michelle!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and Scrappy Times....sorry...its not letting me respond to U??? Anywho...its a NING site that was created by Jacquline80 from SIS, and she has fun challenges and so forth on there....Hanneke (RIFI on SIS) is on their DT....and others too....but I am DRAWING a BLANK....LOL!!! Ohhhhhhh I know LEANN and GABBE have GDT'ed for them too....they have fun challenges....I think U'd like it...I know they have some real FUN COLOR challenges! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Pardon me - but 3 layouts in 45 minutes? WOW! I could NEVER do that... and they all are adorable!!! Love that old pic of you, and can't get enough of Willie and Johnnie!

Thinkie said...

great cards and pages!