Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun With Cosmo Cricket...

The Cosmo Cricket class was tons of fun! The mini-album we made is so adorable, and I actually finished the bare-bones of it during the class - yeayyyy! We used the new Jolly By Golly line and it's so cute! Here's a pic of my friend Lynn working on her project...I didn't get a pic of my other friend Christina - rats. But here's a pic of me with Julie (owner) and Lindsay (sales guy) from Cosmo...

They were so much fun! They have a great rapport with each other that kept us laughing!

I had plans to come home and finish the book, but alas it's midnight now and I have to get up extra early tomorrow, so its off to bed for me. I will finish it soon tho, and I will be sure to post pics!

Tonight is another new project in the Autumn=Love class - yikes! The projects are piling up! I guess that's a good problem to have tho - too many fun things to do! LOL!

Alrighty then, I'm off to jot a little something in my journal and then get some shut-eye. I hope your week is absolutely awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

oh how fun - can't wait to see your book!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos.....sounds like an AWESOME class! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

bethchien said...

and when you are finished with your album, you are going to show it...right??? Don't make me come over there! ha!
B

Karen said...

looks like a fun project!

Zorina said...

What excitement and fun! Love me some more Cosmo Cricket!

Denise said...

Hey! I recognize that store. You make me want to go shopping there right now. LOL! Awesome album! I am glad you had a fun time.