Sunday, September 27, 2009

Autumn Love Journal Page...

I've been struggling a bit with creating this week, and then I read this blog post this morning and it totally inspired me - I LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration Julie! - I'm back on track...

I'm on week two of journaling prompts in my Autumn Love class. Here's my answer to the first one...

Materials used include acrylic paint, yellow thickers, paint pens, houndstooth gaffer tape, turquoise duct tape, and black oil crayon.

There are still a few more days to get your layouts in to the current TATS challenge! Come on over and join the fun!

Now I'm off to continue my CSI marathon and tackle the next project on my list. Happy Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

diana albright said...

i just love every page of your rockin art journal!! this one is great... did you draw/paint the clock yourself?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! That CLOCK ROCKS Michelle!!! This is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

I LOVE that clock!! WOW! Hugs Jamie

Marit said...

Enjoy your free time!! Glad to see you're back on track... I missed you. love the clock!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

oh this is sooo cool!!!

erinrwillis said...

Free time is the BEST. I LOVE those yellow letters too! :)

Anonymous said...

Love free time! And love this page!