Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Project 365 Week 38...

Here we go with last week's photos...

Monday, September 14: I will never get over how cute cats are when they're sleeping. Look at Willie's cute little toes...
also Monday, September 14: A neighborhood walk at sunset...
Wednesday, September 16: Minibook Class with Lindsay and Julie of Cosmo Cricket...
Thursday, September 17: I loved the look of the pipes stacked on this truck. I see some design inspiration here...
Saturday, September 19: Lynn and Christina in line at Scrapfest...
Sunday, September 21: Lynn, Christina and Me goofing around on the last day of Scrapfest...
Sunday, September 21: And the "24" marathon continues for Michael and I (still on Season Six)...

I hope your week was wonderful! I will be back tomorrow with another update. Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos...I love when kitties are sleeping too!!!!! And YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM to 24! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Look at that fun pillow next to the pretty kitty!!! I need to make a happy pillow like that!

I was coming by here because I couldn't remember if I ever thanked you for visiting my blog. I've been super crazy swamped with deadlines for 2 weeks. I'm just now coming up for air.

I so appreciate your time and kindness!!! Please stop by again if you will.
xoxo,
ja
julieannshahin.blogspot.com

yyam said...

Great photos Michelle...pets always have the best naps...lol. Love the picture of the sunset and it must have been great to meet the Cosmo Cricket team...love their lines!

Marit said...

Love cats! Yes, those toes are amazing! The circles on the truck are also... like to see what you do with it!

Lauren said...

LOL... glad I am not the only one inspired by trucks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18572605@N02/3756276170/