Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Complete Journal and a Christmas Tree - Yeayyyy!

Today's Prompt-A-Day journal entry was the very last one in my current journal! I LOVE completing a journal! It's such a feeling of accomplishment! So, here's my last entry...

December 8...
The image is from an old children's magazine. I also used a gift bag and some woodgrain contact paper for the collage elements.

And here's how the journal looks all full...


The other thing that is fun about finishing a journal, is that you get to start a new one! Tomorrow I will post a pic of the journal I'm going to start next.


Tonight we had a lot of fun putting up our christmas tree and hanging the stockings! Johnny enjoyed pouncing on the ribbons and watching from his latest box fort...

We watched The Station Agent the other nite, and we give it two thumbs up. It's one of those movies that has you laughing at how odd it is, but at the same time, the characters each touch your soul in their own way. Cool. Have any of you seen it? What did you think?

Alrighty then, off I go. I have an idea for my "Fave Holiday" layout for the Fave Things blog, and I only have a few more days to get it done. I better get on it.

I wish you a wonderful Wednesday!!! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

mborrero said...

love the image and of course the cat!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i love Mr. ice cream man!!!!!!!! The book looks awesome and loving that photo of Johnny! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stéphanie said...

just WOW, i am amazed by your creativity (and your handwriting !.

Ally said...

Your journal has been so cool to watch being created! Love it!

And that cat! He reminds me of our Jack! :)

Houston said...

That image is fantastic. How cool that you remember where you were when you were only 4!

Marit said...

WOWZAH, that filled journal is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And aaahhh, Johnny in that box... yes, cats love to do that! I sure hope he won't climb your X-mas tree though!

lisa dickinson said...

that book looks amazing! so much eye candy! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the ice cream man image! What a great feeling to complete such a fantastic book! Kitty forts are the best!!

milkcan said...

I LOVE your journal! Would love to know more about how you bound it!