Saturday, December 19, 2009

Much fun on a Saturday Afternoon...

One of the many things I am loving about Kelly's Art Journaling class, is that it has given me reason to record some things about my life that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Case in point is my page from December 15th about my first sleepover...
I've got to make time to collage some more pages - I'm almost out!

I used the current Studio Calico kit called "Orchestra" for this Fave Things layout. The challenge (obviousy) was to scrap your favorite car...
The photo of me in the car was something I made for the Project Catwalk contest back in 2008. It was part of a greeting card. It seemed a perfect fit to print another photo of it for this layout! The flowers are a new addition, and are made with papers from the "Orchestra" kit.


Can you tell that Johnny helped???
The cats always seem to have tell-tale signs of the scraproom on their fur - LOL.

The next thing on my list is to do some catching up with the "A Year In The Life of an Art Journal" project. But first, a napinski...

I will be back later with more news! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

mborrero said...

please stop posting cat pictures and layouts...post cats pictures and/or layouts with cats or just layouts. Because if you do both then I just can't get my eyes off the cats to looks at the others...it is a cat magnetism thing for me...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i soooooooooooooooooooooo remember that photo from project catwalk!!! it was for our GREEN cards we had to make with packaging!! that one was a PITA (hehehehehehehe...i hope u know what that means...lol lol lol)!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the page Michelle!!! GORGEOUS!! And love love love love the journal page...and can't wait to hear your other news!!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with fave things! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

how i miss my kitty!!!!! :) yours looks like it had a wonderful and cozy saturday afternoon! :)

LOVE your layout for FAV things! it's so adorable!

hugs,
sarah.

Marit said...

That photo of you in the bug is AWESOME!!!! Happy weekend Michelle!

Glenda T. said...

I looovveeee that art journal page and that you documented this!!!! The layout is super cute too, I love how you did this!!

Jessica Wilson said...

Love the art journal page and Your layout for Fave Things...absolutely genius! Love, Jess

Deana said...

Oh puh-LEASE, Michelle! That FAV CAR LO rocks!!! I ♥ it SO MUCH!

So glad you're part of the team.... you're always so full of inspiration!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Big hugs...

Anonymous said...

Love this Michelle...you know I LOVE the beetle ;)
Such a happy layout and that Art Journal page is awesome..love it!