Thursday, December 3, 2009

I've Been Busy...

I'm getting excited about my December crop with my girlfriends! It's another 16-hour doozy -- should be a lot of fun!!! I am soooo very thankful to have girlfriends who share my interest in scrapbooking - can't wait to see you wonderful women!

In the meantime, I've got a couple of things to share:

My December 2 "Prompt-A-Day" Page. I'm starting to feel like I've got a system going for these. It makes me soooo happy to finally have a daily art journaling ritual! I have literally wanted to do this for YEARS, and thanks to Kelly - it's finally happening! I've only got five pages left in the current journal and it will be full! I'm so excited! anyhoo here's the page...

and I've also been having fun with my "Yearbook" kit from Studio Calico. I completed this layout for the current Lotus Paperie challenge...
The only things that aren't from the kit are the Stampin Up Gray cardstock, the white "chit chat" thickers, and the clouds which are drawn on an old dictionary page.

The next thing on the project list is the "T" page for "A Year In The Life of an Art Journal." I've got some catching up to do on that project for sure!

Have a fabulous Thursday my friends, and I will see you tomorrow for another update! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwww....these are gorgeous michelle!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your kittys!!!!!! and hehehehehehehehehe....I KNEW U would want the Beetle Adam got!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

aha ha ha I love the kitty sweater!! Any layouts featuring kitties are always my favorite!

Thinkie said...

great pages!

Jennifer said...

Super cute pages!

I saw this and thought of you - you were the only one I could think of that this applied to. :)
http://www.cheerfactory.com/c/nu8?cid=fromurl

(gemini_jen on SIS) :)

Glenda T. said...

Michelle, I sooo miss your work at SIS!!! What is going on over there, can you email me??