Saturday, December 26, 2009

Top 2000 Layout for December 26...

The song I picked for today is "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's. It's #1680 on the Netherlands Top 2000 countdown...
This is such a wonderfully romantic lyric and sweet melody - I just love it. I've read that there is a real Delilah, and that the T's frontman - Tom Higginson wrote "Hey There Delilah" in an attempt to woo her. Sadly, it didn't work and they never got together. I don't know how she could resist being charmed by it! Click here for the story.

Here's the official video. Just beautiful...




Don't forget to go to Marit's blog to see the other layouts for today!

I will be back tomorrow with the song for December 27! Take care everyone and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Marit said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous again! And you make it so special by telling the stories behind the songs... LOVE IT!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this Michelle!!! And I have heard that story too....I always wondered what kinda song he would have written if they DID end up together!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa truesdell said...

oh, i love that song, too. and your page!

Anonymous said...

LOve your design on this one Michelle!It's so much fun to join in!