Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Looking Forward to my Favorite Holiday!!!

I finally finished my "Fave Holiday" layout for the Fave Things blog! This is my way of visually expressing how I feel about the New Year's Eve/Day holiday...New Year's Eve is wonderful because it gives me cause to look back and be grateful for everything that's happened in the past year. New Year's Day is FABULOUS because I feel like a new, fresh adventure is starting! What could be better than a new adventure?!!!

Anyhoo, I used the Studio Calico "Over The Rainbow" kit for the layout; plus some turquoise and pink cardstock and some happy tape along the bottom.

So, do you have creative goals for the upcoming year? I'm still trying to decide what I want my creative goals to be. I LOVE the process of figuring it out almost as much as actually doing it!

I'm behind on my art journal prompt pages, I'm off to get busy catching up...

Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY and thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

This layout is so you, so upbeat and positive and cheerful. Hope your Tuesday is terrific.

chris a said...

You are so right about the New Year's - I have been thinking about what I have accomplished this year and what I want to do next year - things to learn, things to try, things to create, things to read, places to go. Just love your layout - it is so colorful, energetic, positive - so you! thanks so much for playing along with us and have a great week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

michelle...i love love love love this soooooooooooooooo much!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!! thanks again soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this is awesome!