Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Michael and I went to see "New Moon" tonight and we both thought it was awesome! I don't want to be a spoiler so I won't talk details, but I will say I can't wait for the next movie! I haven't read the books so I don't know what happens next!

With it being date-night and all, I didn't do a big art project, but I did get my journal entry done:

December 7th...
Kelly's got her new class description up on her blog, and it looks fabulous! Check it out here if you're interested. It really is a fabulous deal, and I can tell you from experience that her Prompt-A-Day class has really gotten me going on a daily art journaling path.

That's it for today - I hope you have a fantastic day, and thank you so much for visiting! See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

mborrero said...

love the hands

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo HAPPY U loved NEW MOON!!!! But weren't U like...."WHAT WHAT WHAT??!!??" At the ending!!!! UGH!!!!! I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO keep going please!! LOL!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the page....soooooooooooooooo touching and loving those hands! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

That is so neat!

Anonymous said...

Wow..love this art of you!
Loving those hands!
And I have to go see the movie...probably next week or so...can't hardly wait..everyone is so enthousiast about it!

Marit said...

LOVE the way you used the image of those hands... gorgeous again Michelle!!!

mandysea said...

WOW....love your decorated hands!! they are GLORIOUS!