Saturday, December 5, 2009

We Get The Pie and He Gets The Peel...

Michael made a fabulous Apple Crisp Pie again last night - YUMMYYYYY!!! Whenever he does that, the peels go out on the lawn for the animals. Usually the deer enjoy it right away, but this morning, about half of it was left, and I found this little guy enjoying his own little apple crisp treat (click on the image to see him better)...
Little things like that just make my day!

So, on to my art journal Prompt pages...

December 4th...

and December 5th...
I saw on Kelly's blog today that she is announcing a new and different online class this coming Monday! It will be fun to see what it is!

Oh - maybe you all will have an idea for this: At my New Year's Crop in January, we will be receiving a MyBook 2010 Planner - click here to see what it looks like. It's a super cool gift, but for the life of me, I can't figure out something fun to do with it. I already have a 2010 datebook, so I want to think of some other use for it - something creative and fun. Any ideas? Have any of you ever worked with these before?

I have two secrets that I can't wait to share with you! They are both scrappy-related, and I hope to be able to tell pretty soon!

Oh, and one more thing - Julie Fei-Fan Balzer has a tutorial on her blog today about how to make your own stamps. I've always wanted to try that, and she makes it look pretty easy - check it out here! Thanks for the inspiration Julie!

Alrighty - now I'm off to work on today's project, which I think will be my Honeymoon Two Travel Journal. Have a Super Saturday! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and those pages are GORGEOUS!!!! And I say use the planner as a journal...PAINT it UP GIRL...U always ROCK the PAINT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

The "express yourself" page is just my favorite, what you wrote, the little guy on the seahorse... WOWZAH!!!! Hope you had a relaxed and creative weekend Michelle! (PS my son, standing beside me right now, agrees on the awesomeness. You have another fan!)